Do I Need A BAL Report?

Forest Burning Caused By Bushfire

If you’re planning a property development in a bushfire-prone area, you may need to obtain a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Certificate or Report. BAL Reports are crucial for ensuring your property development complies with necessary regulations. Bushfire and Environmental Management Consultancy offers expert assessments, planning, reports and BAL Certificates to clients throughout the Hunter Valley, […]